In preparing any advice in this site GMP Financial Pty Ltd, any employees and representatives, ABN 85 485 350 015, have not taken into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain financial advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment or insurance decision.
GMP Financial Pty Ltd, ABN 85 485 350 015, an Australian Financial Services Licensee #310607, registered office at Suite 607, Level 6, 10 Yarra St, South Yarra VIC 3141.
These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site.
Neither GMP Financial Pty Ltd ABN 85 485 350 015, an Australian Financial Services Licensee #310607 warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use.
1. GMP Financial and any employees or representatives:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained in this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for any other site you access through this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the material available on this site except where sourced from a third party where indicated.
2. Any trade marks appearing in this site are the trade marks of GMP Financial Pty Ltd or a third party. Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks that appear in this site.
3. Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information in this site;
(b) use the material in this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Trade Practices Act or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
4. Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect in this site.
5. The information contained in this site is general information only made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments. You should seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional on whether the information is appropriate for your particular needs, financial situation and investment objectives.
6. GMP Financial, any employees and representatives, are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained in this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by GMP Financial.
7. All references in this site to “$” or “dollars” are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
8. Users of this site agree to indemnify GMP Financial Pty Ltd from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed in the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
9. No information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by any person other than GMP Financial Pty Ltd will be confidential or authorised or otherwise endorsed. GMP Financial Pty Ltd can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in their absolute discretion.
10. Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between GMP Financial Pty Ltd and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated). GMP Financial Pty Ltd does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
11. You consent to GMP Financial Pty Ltd monitoring your use of this site.
See what’s new on the blog
The Australian Financial Review today 03/09/2018 has reported that the Industry Funds are essentially becoming banks by lending money to the business...
In Australia we have a three-pillar retirement system: 1) The government Age Pension 2) Compulsory Employer...
Just when those saving for retirement thought the rules couldn’t get any more complex, the Turnbull Government has revised some of...